Everest Food Court Be part of one of the fastest-growing industry segments in India. Hotels, Resorts, Restaurants, casinos, entertainment venues, and conference centres are all benefiting from an increasing number of travellers from around the globe. Learn the essential operational skills and management techniques that employers value in this vibrant business. Explore the diverse career paths that are available to you, as you unleash your passion for customer service excellence and profitable hospitality business operations. The world of accommodation, food and beverage is yours to discover.
The program focuses on the management of Hotels, Restaurants and is designed to provide you with a thorough foundation of the professional skills required to begin a career in these sectors. Given the hands-on nature of the hospitality industry, all courses are designed to provide you with active learning opportunities including labs for food and beverage preparation and service and front desk operations, along with numerous case studies and simulation exercises.Download Application Form
(1) Age Must be: 18+ yrs.
(2) Qualification: 10th, 12th, Graduation.
(3) Course Duration: 3 months.
(4) Training Fee: 36,000/- Only
(5) Free Food & Loading Facilities.
(6) After Training Salary: 10000/- to 40000/-
(7) 100% Job GuranteeApply Now
(1) Menu Planning.
(2) Beverage Operations.
(5) South Indian.
(6) Computers for Hospitality.
(7) Catering & Event Planning.
(8) Food Service Operations.
(9) General Education Elective.
(10) Managing Teams & Leadership.
(11) Human Resource Management For Hospitality.
(12) Hospitality Marketing.
(14) Field Placement.
(15) General Education Elective.
(16) General Elective Credit.
(17) Hospitality Capstone Project.
(18) Customer Service & Communications.
(19) Accounting for Hospitality.
(20) Risk & Security Management for Hospitality.
(3) Conference Center
(5) Event or sporting venue
(6) Hotel Operations
(7) Long term care facilities